Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What A Ride....

This whole last year has had it's ups and downs. I've been in and out of some of the most miserable situations I can imagine (besides the war, that is...). But it seems as though all that crap has merely laid the groundwork for better days.
I'm not exactly walking a primrose path, here. I'm far from out of the woods. But, my outlook on nearly everything has changed. It's so much easier for me to see the good side of things, and actually enjoy quiet time, alone.
Ok... so, everything didn't quite work out as I planned, and I went a little bonkers, for a bit. Whatever. What matters is that I have a pretty decent life, and a lot of good things to look forward to. Are there still some situations that make me a little sad? Sure there are. And, I'm coping.

The point is... I'm honestly going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment