Monday, September 5, 2011

So On, and So Forth....

Well, I've not done one of these, in a while.

I have met so few people, in my life that affect me the way you do. I've seen, through your guidance that the life I was making for myself, was a huge mistake. I've made so many positive, responsible choices.... but those few stupid decisions, were destroying me. You don't let me down on myself. You call me on my stupidity... you don't let me sulk.
So, I resolved to clean my act up. For myself, mind you. Not to impress you, no. Far from it..... but because it made me feel good. All of these things I have done away with... I won't miss them. I will, however, miss the way I feel about myself, right now.
I have a plan, in my life. It involves a great many things. I know what direction I want to go in, and I'm going to do it. I'm not going to falter... I'm not going to be distracted. I'm driven, I'm capable, and I'm determined.

Also.... I want you there, with me. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment