Friday, March 11, 2011

Everything Falls Apart, Again

It seems like every time I pick myself back up out of some hole, or another, I end up getting pushed right back in. When does it end?

Some things that may seem relatively minor, to most people, I suppose... but, to me, they all culminate in something truly unfathomable, and absolutely out of control. I am unable to cope, or maintain any semblance of sanity or composure. I can fake, when I'm around people, but when I'm alone (which is 90% of the time), I break down, I cry, and I beg God to just end me.
This is not just one incident or situation. This is the result of EVERYTHING in my life going to shit, all at once. This is all too much.

1 comment:

  1. Just hang in there bro. The challenges of life when faced, make us stronger for those around us.

    We are all becoming someone new everyday.

    ReplyDelete